We have an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career within the IT industry. Working as part of a team you will join a fast-growing busy IT company that provide technical support services to SMEs on IT and telecoms products and services. In this role, you will respond to phone calls and tickets covering the installations and maintenance of the companies growing client base. These solutions include but not limited to Windows Server platforms, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Cloud Solutions, VMWare, routing, networking and desktop support. This requirement includes a polite telephone manner, high attention to detail, good organisation and ability to work as part of a team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain entry in the IT and Telecoms industry.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Friendly and responsive telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems under pressure, prioritising effectively
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good first-time fix rate
Experience You Will Gain:
- Microsoft operating systems (desktop and server)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Anti Virus platforms such as Trend Micro
- Backup solutions (Windows Backup, Veeam, Acronis)
- Office 365 setup, management
- General networking and routing
- Wireless networking
- General desktop applications
What To Expect:
- A great friendly team, with regular company outings and events.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential and although you will not be customer-facing you must be smart and presentable.
- The successful applicant will be someone who has a keen IT interest, looking to gain entry into the IT field.
- Training will be provided; however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your resume using the form below and we will review your application.
|Job Category||IT Support|