Your company will stay on the cutting edge of enterprise technology by migrating to cloud computing. There is no longer a need to be concerned with upgrade cycles or end-of-life support.
Cloud computing gives you an advantage over your rivals because it has lower overheads and more scalability than on-site IT infrastructure.
Microsoft provides Azure, an industry-leading IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) platform by leveraging its network of data centres in over 100 locations around the world. Microsoft Azure users connect to it via the internet and use it to perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Website Hosting
- Data Backups
- Developing and hosting custom web applications
- Mobile app infrastructure
- Analysing data (Azure comes with built-in tools just for this)
- Deploying a single piece of software across an entire network
Your Guide On Your Azure Journey
The first phase on the journey to a cloud-hosted environment would be for us to conduct a thorough review and assessment of your current IT infrastructure to find inefficiencies or gaps that could be addressed by switching to the cloud. If it appears that Microsoft Azure is the right cloud solution for you, we can:
- Identify the infrastructure components that are vital to your enterprise.
- Determine whether a fully cloud environment or a partially cloud-based system (known as a hybrid cloud system) would be better for your business.
- Consult with your employees and train them for the move to a cloud environment.
How Your Business Can Benefit From Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Your server power is limitless, but you only pay for what you use.
- Microsoft app integration, including Microsoft 365, Dynamics, and SharePoint.
- Reduced latency.
- An established name like Microsoft provides an extremely dependable service.
- To keep your data secure we use advanced threat protection technology.